Domo-kun Cute

WATCH OUT

Photobucket
Background.MyEm0.Com

FLAG~

free counters

My DOMO

Photobucket

Thursday, March 29, 2012

❤New ❤

29.03.2012❤

Today is our 9 MONTH  le 
Fast o =) Hubby we must 长长久久 k XD
Hubby I LOVE YOU  

Hubby why morning no tell happy 9 month de =(
Hubby dear feel like You  forget liao ='(
Hubby nvm la but then Hubby got say 


Today many thing happen got =) and got =(
Me in 16 year i 1st time treat fren so bad
My Good teacher YAO BENJAMIN today last day teach sad leh =(
He is a good teacher but only his is 19year old haha XD young teacher we have =D 4A4
Happy thing is me change le ........I damn like to read book 

OMG i can't believe i am reading book everyday =) GOOD GIRL ( I know XD haha)
Hope i can get good result XD make every one happy especially Me =) Of coz la ,MY RESULT 
2nd thing happy is today me and my hubby 9 month le  Fast ya =)
I LOVE YOU  hubby muackzzz 


Hubby dear abit feel that we very little   accompany  each other le =(
Maybe we are too busy and tired le bah .............
Hubby dear abit of worry of you leh @@ 
In the basketball team every time make yourself hurt 
Hubby maybe u too like paying basketball bah but careful ya 
Next time don't every time get hurt me very sad ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEMO
Photobucket